Menu
Home Page

PTA meeting Minutes 18th June 2019

Trallwn Primary School PTA Meeting.
18/06/19 3-20pm
Members present:-
Sian Hawkins Gemma Chaves
Gemma Clarke Ceri Tiley
Amanda Arnold Natasha Nesling
Charlotte Grey Carly Hinder
Diane Garner Treasurer Tracey Jo Wilcox
Louisa Twigg [Chair] Emma Beynon
Cathryn Roberts Sarah Thomas
Linsey Robinson Lisa Dennis
Samantha Sturgess Sharon Pitts Piper
Laura Houlihan Rebecca Field
Kerry Allen Kelly Rees
Julie Bowen Cllr Yvonne Jardine
Cllr Penny Matthews


The following events were discussed;
Summer Fete . 5th July 3-20pm
Need Raffle prizes – Louisa
Suggestions;- a colour hamper from each class – Mrs Hawkins to send out letter with info.
Filled jars.
Name the Teddy.
Nails.
Face painting - ask Karen Amour, Carmella, Lyndsey Amour [back up]
Donations - asked for Lucky Dip
Need volunteers to help to man stalls – [split shifts on stalls]
Shopping- Louisa, Diane, Sian.
Meet next Friday 28th June to check on donations and what is needed.
Tie and Tiara -To be held on Tuesday 16th July
Ask Mr Francisco if he can provide photo booth again.
Let parents know cost beforehand.
The decision by the attendees of the last meeting, not to book Party buses for the disco was discussed. Parents were informed that the large number of year 6 pupils meant an extra bus would be needed and to try and keep costs down for parents the school minibus would be used instead.
Some parents were unhappy with this decision and have organized and fund raised for a double-decker bus to collect the children instead. This will be run solely by the parents.
Parents asked –
a line be added to the menu choice form, informing parents of the option of the bus, with a contact number.
a first name pupil list be given to parents.
pupils leave early .
Mrs Garner to check with school and inform Ceri Tiley.
Whilst minutes are distributed to parents attending meetings ,it was suggested that minutes be put on the school website or sent out as a PDF txt for all parents to access, Mrs Garner to check out.


Next meeting Friday 28th June 2019
Meeting closed 4-15pm

Top